What Do You Stand For? For Kids: A Guide to Building Character Paperback – Jan 1 2005
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Barbara A. Lewis is a national award-winning author and educator who teaches kids how to think and solve real problems. She is available to do keynote speeches and workshops on such topics as: service learning, problem solving, developing a program in gifted education, fighting crime, protecting the environment, working with government, community action, and student leadership development. She and her family currently reside in Park City, Utah.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Kids learn by example and role modeling; it was great to have stories in this text from other kids exemplifying how they recognised a particular trait, opportunities that allowed them to expand on and demonstrate that trait and some peer tips of how others can build this trait.
I really dont think I have anything negative to review about this product, the language is child oriented, complex words are defined, and the focus really is about developing a strong inner principle based character within your child as opposed to say gimmicky 'personality training to win people over'.
The effects of developing a character of honesty, loyalty, caring, citizenship etc will echo long into adulthood...
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Social Skills
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Teens > Social Issues > Dating & Intimacy > Nonfiction