countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 6, 2002
I recently purchased this book to go through with my 10 year old son. I have been so pleased with the dialoge provided in the book! It asks the questions kids really have and helps us parents give answers based on scripture! This book is a wonderful tool for using with your children as you talk frankly about sex and the consequences of going against what the bible teaches. I have already recommended this book to family members with children 8 to 11.
Even though my son is 10 years old now I have decided to go back and purchase the two previous books to this one to go through with him. They certainly couldn't hurt!!!!
on August 24, 1999
There are two books prior to "What's the Big Deal" and we have used these wonderfully illustrated books with all three of our children. We followed the age suggestion and found that the subject matter was presented in a very natural and positive way. The main reason these books are such a blessing is that we need to tell our precious and innocent children the truth so that they are prepared mentally and emotionally when the "lies" inevitably come their way. Don't wait! Your child needs this healthy information.