One of the only Christian books to offer practical answers to questions about divorce, When "I Do" Becomes "I Don't" addresses questions readers going through this need answered, like:
- How do I find where I belong when I no longer know my identity?
- If my spouse asks for forgiveness, should I go back?
- If I get an attorney, will my spouse think I'm giving up on our marriage forever?
- How do I figure out a budget on my own?
- What should I do when others criticize my ex-spouse in front of my kids?
- How will I know when it's a good time to date again?
- Will I ever be happy again?
With straightforward, sensitive answers to these questions and others, Petherbridge offers real-life help, spiritual insights, and new hope for the future.
Includes reflection and discussion questions after each chapter and guidelines for those who love someone who is getting a divorce.