- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect Paperback – May 21 1997
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
?Ian Stevenson is the foremost researcher on reincarnation in this country and, indeed, the world....No one who studies his work can fail to be impressed with the carefulness of his fact-finding and evidence gathering and with the honesty and candor of his conclusions....If you are interested in the evidence for reincarnation, buy this book. For those cases which particularly fascinate you, you will want to examine their details in Reincarnation and Biology.?-Spiritual Frontiers
About the Author
IAN STEVENSON is Carlson Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Division of Personality Studies at the Health Sciences Center, University of Virginia. He has published nine books on his research since 1966, two of which have been translated into French, German, and Japanese.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Public Health
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Religion
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Near-Death Experiences
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Public Health
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Public Health