I love this album. It's got a great collection of music on it. For some reason, Whitney always chooses the right songs. Here's a song by song review.
1. I Wanna Dance With Somebody: I didn't really appreciate this album until I found out who sang it, and heard the whole thing. It really grows on you. Same writers who wrote "How Will I Know" wrote this. Great way to start the album.
2. Just The Lonely Again: I haven't listened this song a lot, but it's a pretty song. Great vocals, as usual.
3. Love Will Save The Day: At first, I passed this song, and when I finally listened to it, I learned it has an amazing beat, and catchy lyrics.
4. Didn't We Almost Have It All: love this song! Whitney sounds great, chorus will hook you.
5. So Emotional: Fun song, very upbeat. Whitney sings with attitude in this song. The video is great.
6. Where You Are: You may appreciate this song more for it's vocals, but it's a nice slow song.
7. Love Is A Contact Sport: My favorite song off the album. Though it wasn't a huge hit, or a well known Whitney song, it's got cute lyrics, and an awesome sound. Whitney sounds fantastic.
8. You're Still My Man: I like the sound of Whitney in this song. It doesn't stand out as much as others, though.
9. For The Love Of You: Mid tempo song. Good song to relax to.
10. Where Do Broken Hearts Go?: Whitney didn't want to do this song, but I;m glad she did. It's a very pretty song, one of the highlights on this album. Her 7th consecutive #1 hit.
11. I Know Him So Well: Duet with Whitney's mom, Cissy Houston. Both of them sounded great together.
Anyone who appreciates a great album with variety should get this as soon as possible.