Whole Foods for Babies and Toddlers Spiral-bound – Jan 1 2001
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Margaret Kenda holds a bachelor's degree from Northwestern University and an MA and PhD in English from the University of Iowa. Before turnig fulltime to writing, she was an English professor at the University of Maine and a documenatry filmmaker. She is a member of the Author's Guild, of PEN New England, and of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. Her books for and about children have now sold more than million copies. Margaret also co-authored Avon's best-selling The Natural Baby Food Cookbook (revised edition, 1982), with sales of over 500,000. She lives with her husband, William Kenda, in Sudbury, Massachusetts, and is the mother of a son and two daughters.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I feel more determined to make sure our daughter eats only what mom and dad eat--nutritious whole foods--which only makes sense, right? If you are not all about convenience foods this is the book for you to read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Whole Foods
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Health & Nutrition