This book is a complete guide to surviving in the wild. The author put everything he knows about wilderness survival into simple, understandable language so that you can easily learn all there is to know about surviving the unexpected. Things such as:
• Sizing Up Your Situation: find out what happens and your first steps to survival.
• Where Are You?: These key tips will help you determine how to use your surroundings to your advantage.
• What is your Condition?: How to assess your strengths and abilities, and how to use whatever is around you to help save your life.
• Your Worst Enemy is Fear: One of the first things anyone will do in an emergency is panic - but that can kill you. The powerful insights inside this book will help you stay alive and in control.
• The Emotional Torrent: Staying level-headed is just part of it. Depression, loneliness and fatigue can cloud your judgment and lower your chances of survival. These insights can help you stay emotionally healthy and keep your head in the game.
• Your Plan to Survive: These easy-to-remember tips will help you be well-prepared for any situation you may find yourself in.
• How to Stay Healthy: That mushroom may be ugly, but it can save your life. A simple and easy-to-understand guide to natural medicine is available inside.
• How to Find Food in the Wild: Do you know how to find food in the wild? If not, these pointers will be very useful to you.
• How to Keep your Feet and Teeth in Good Health: It is very important that you keep both your teeth and feet healthy, and this book will show you how...
• Shelter Building: How to build all sorts of different shelters for any situation.
• How to Find Water: You have to stay hydrated. Inside, you will see how...
• How to Purify Water: You will not want to drink water that has just flowed past a dead deer. In the book, you will find tips on how to make sure your water is safe to drink.
• Building a Fire: Simple but very important tips to build a fire in almost any situation.
• Which Plants and Animals You Can Eat: You have to know which plants and animals you can eat and which ones will kill you. This book will show you exactly that.
Much more is available inside.
If you've ever been interested in improving your wilderness survival skills, but didn't know where to start, then I encourage you to learn from the author's experience and get started on the right footing. The book contains everything you need to know to help you stay alive in the wild.