biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: PlasticItem Package Quantity: 1Change

on March 26, 2013
I make decorated cookies and didn't have a lot of cutters. This set gave me a good selection of basic shapes that I didn't have, including the alphabet and the numbers. There are a few odd shapes, but overall a good way to get started. I do find that the plastic is a little flimsy, and the cutters are very shallow. I can't use them for my thicker cookies, and they bend out of shape easily if you push down to hard when cutting. Also, the alphabet is VERY small...only good for mini's.
on August 3, 2015
I have had these for about 8 months now, and I absolutely love them. I store them in 2 small plastic bins. They are colour coded for all of the holidays. Orange cutters for halloween, green for Christmas and pink for Vanentine's. I have read some reviews that say they are "cheap" and arent sturdy. I hand wash my cutters, as dishwashing can warp the shape of them. I recommend these to anybody that makes sugar cookies or has play-doh!
on December 21, 2011
This product is very popular with my 2 year old for playing with playdough. There is a large variety for every occasion. The plastic is not as durable as I expected but for the value and the extensive variety, then it is still worth it.
on February 27, 2015
A good set to start off your cookie cutter odyssey. While some are a bit large and make cookies that only cookie monster could finish, the majority of shapes are very useful. It won't complete your cutter collection but will provide a solid base. The plastic is nice because it doesn't bend out of shape like some metal ones and they can be washed in the top rack of the dishwasher without fearing rust!
on December 19, 2015
Quick shipping. Overall good product. Made of thin plastic, some of the larger ones are warped, but should not affect use.

My only complaint was that there were a some of the shapes missing and a few doubles, and a triple in their place. A little disappointed as they were pretty desirable shapes/letters.
on August 21, 2014
Some cutters were malformed, but great value for the amount of cutters you get.
on July 6, 2015
These are amazing! I was very surprised by the size of the actual cooker cutters! The variety was perfect and covers everything I could think of and makes great sized cookies to decorate. For anyone who bakes or has kids - you need this!
on June 2, 2014
Very satisfied. My 4 year old daughter uses them as play dough moulds. Great collection. Few moulds are too large, but others are just the right size I wanted.
Very satisfied and would recommend this product.
on May 3, 2014
I did not realize that the majority of these cookie cutters were so large. Many of them are big enough to cut our animal shaped pizzas! My kids loved it, but not sure how truly practical it is for making cookies.
on December 1, 2015
Awesome bucket of shapes. We've had it for about 2 weeks and they have been played with almost everyday with playdoh and I've made several batches of cookies and salt dough ornaments with them. No complaints.