Winchester Divided Hc Hardcover – Jul 2002
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael G. Mahon, a native of Huntingon Station, New York, earned his B.A. at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and his M.A. at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The author of several articles on the Civil War, he also wrote "The Shenandoah Valley, 1861-1865: The Destruction of the Granary of the Confederacy" (081171540X).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Winchester has always been careful to preserve its history. So, it's fun being able to read about the locations in this book and say, "Yeah, I know that house. It's still there."
It also gives an excellent insight into how life was during the war, through the words of two young women who were on the scene.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > United States > Civil War > Military Leaders
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Education & Reference > Genealogy > United States > Virginia
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 19th Century
- Books > History > Americas > United States > Civil War
- Books > History > Military > United States > Civil War
- Books > History > United States > 19th Century
- Books > History > United States > Civil War