Wine Audio Cassette – Dec 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
J. Scott Carney is a Master Sommelier and has managed such restaurants as The Gotham Bar and Grill and Tavern on the Green. His new restaurant, The Tonic, has just opened in New York to rave reviews.
At last a series of crash courses that educate people on the move! The Instant Genius series focuses on various hot topics to help listeners grasp information quickly. In this wine book, the listener will learn, in less than an hour, about the evolution of the American grape root and the European grape vine, the difference between a merlot and a Bordeaux, the procedure for proper tasting, how wines get their names, and many other facts to fascinate and dazzle others at a cocktail party. The listener can sit back, relax and enjoy learning. B.J.P. (c)AudioFile, Portland, Maine
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Cooking, Food & Wine
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious
- Books > Audiobooks > Mystery & Thrillers > Thriller
- Books > Audiobooks > Nonfiction > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Spirits
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction