Winning Jury Trials Using Acting Techniques Paperback – May 4 2007
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
By Jason D Javie - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
The book makes some good points and provides good examples, but there isn't a lot of meat. I breezed through it in a few hours and while I have some ideas after doing so, I think Jensen could have added more substance. For this reason, I think the book would be great for law students in an introduction to trial advocacy. If you are a practicing trial lawyer, borrow it from the library and take notes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Law > Academic Materials > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > One-L > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Courts
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Trial Practice