- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Winning Ways for Your Mathematical Plays, Vol. 2 Paperback – Jan 3 2003
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
" ""Winning Ways is an absolute must have for those who are interested in mathematical game theory. It is sure to please any fan of recreational mathematics or simply anyone who is interested in games and how to play them well."" -Jacob McMillen, Math Horizons, November 2005
""The effort involved is amply rewarded as we journey from games of early childhood to the frontiers of research, and these seminal volumes are surely destined to remain essential reading for anyone working in combinatorial game theory."" -The Mathematical Gazette, July 2004"
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Math Games
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Evolution
- Books > Science & Math > Evolution > Game Theory
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > General
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics