Wizard of Oz and other Narcissists: Coping with the one way Relationship in Work, Love and Family Paperback – Jan 2003
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
I am the codependent in a marriage and as I try to untangle myself from this relationship I will use the book often to remind me of the dance I'm in.
I will highly recommend without any reservation this book to friends/therapists etc. as it's one of the best I've read!! I've read hundreds of self help books, well, maybe even thousands over the years. This book is one I won't be able to lend to anyone!!! I'll have to get a second copy !!!
Most recent customer reviews
Great book, the author takes you through different scenarios with examples of how best to confront these situations.
Unfortunately, the book had missing pages
This is a book I would recommend for clients. It's an easy read, especially for those who may not be strong readers.Published 21 months ago by Susanne Martin
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Discipleship
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Abuse & Self Defence > Sexual Abuse
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Personality Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Religious Studies > Christianity