march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 23, 2014
I enjoyed the stories of each writer. The role of God in each story and His strength came through. Beth Moore I have read and always enjoy. The other writer's shared with honesty and were encouraging. I would recommend this book and thought about about using it for our Small Group study.
However we are a mixed group .

My Kindle tells me it has been outdated. How do I update it?? Thanks jmmcintosh@tcc.on.ca
on May 13, 2003
I am always impressed with Beth Moore but not only do you get Beth in this book but several other phenomenal Christian writers as well. This book really ministers to a woman's needs and gives incredible insight to the seasons of a woman's life and application of God's word. I would highly recommend this book!
on June 22, 2013
What is not to like about Beth Moore's writing? She is real, and she lives what she writes! God is real to her, and she clearly gets that across to her readers.
on May 15, 2015
Really nice variety of Christian women authors I am familiar with and respect. Good book, I have read it a few times now.