- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Women's Health: Review and Cases Paperback – Oct 1 2010
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Oct 1 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Marjorie R. Jenkins, MD is Executive Director of the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health; Director of the Center for Women's Health and Gender-Based Medicine, and Division Head (Women's Health) at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Amarillo, TX.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Family & General Practice
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Family & General Practice
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Internal Medicine