Women's Murder Club Games of Passion - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
- Become a Part of the Women’s Murder Club – Become Lindsay, Cindy or Claire utilizing each of their respective skills throughout the gripping mystery
- Immersive Gameplay – Just like the wildly popular novel series, engross yourself in short bursts of immersive story driven action, utilizing new locations and investigative skills
- Hidden Objects Everywhere – Solving this mystery can only be done by carefully examining each location and finding the hidden objects
- Interrogate Witnesses and Suspects – Uncover their secrets and find the killer. Get to the bottom of the story. Determine what your strategy is in order to obtain a confession
- Nail-Biting Mini-Games – Analyze evidence, interrogate suspects and use deductive reasoning skills to put the facts together and reveal the identity of the killer
- Platform: Nintendo DS
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Great Characters + Compelling Storytelling = An Amazing Videogame!! Become a Part of the Women's Murder Club - Become Lindsay, Cindy or Claire utilizing each of their respective skills throughout the gripping mystery. Immersive Gameplay - Just like the wildly popular novel series, engross yourself in short bursts of immersive story driven action, utilizing new locations and investigative skills
1A string of murders, seemingly unrelated, unfold before Lindsay and the gang. Beautiful women go missing and turn up dead around every corner leading to an exciting climax involving the least likely of suspects.Play as Lindsay, Claire and Cindy in this thrilling adventure to solve the mystery and catch the killers.
Key Game Features:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
There is some bonus content, though you do not have to beat the game to unlock it. It's all available from the beginning. First, there's mahjong. It's just your standard solitaire style mahjong. If you don't already have another version, it's okay, but it's not in the same league as Mahjong Quest/Quest Trio. Second, if you have a DSi, there are these sort of mad libs-style cases that you can do. You are prompted to take photos of different things/people, and then it works those photos into a little story. The stories are quite silly, but I guess some people might enjoy this. It might be fun if you're stuck somewhere with a group of friends.
Overall, I found WMC way too easy with lots of mildly interesting (and sometimes silly) dialogue to click through but not enough actual gameplay, and it took me only 2 hours and 10 minutes to beat the game. If I'd paid $5-$8 for this one through DSiWare, I'd be okay with that. For a $30 retail game, it's a total ripoff.
Additionally, the storyline is mediocre at best. The game saves when it wants to, not when you are ready to stop. It does save quite frequently, but when to save should be the player's choice.
The graphics are okay, but everything else isn't. I am returning this game for a refund.
Hannah Montannah took me way longer to finish than that and so did Cheetah Girls.I was much more impressed w/the new Professor Layton.In Love WMC but not for the DS I pre-ordered it and waited forever to even get it and then [...] for 2 hours of fun .Next time I'll buy a bottle of Calgon Bath Beads,and a good book.Sorry Nintendo this game is a waste of time and money.