- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Women's Voices, Feminist Visions: Classic and Contemporary Readings Paperback – Jul 29 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Susan M. Shaw is Director of the Women Studies Program at Oregon State University. She received her Ph.D. from Southern Seminary in 1987 and taught Religious Studies for eight years before joining the Women Studies faculty at OSU in 1996. She has won numerous teaching awards, including the University Continuing Education Association's 2002 Meritorious Course Award for her web-based version of OSU's introductory women's studies course. She is the author of Storytelling in Religious Education.ation. Janet Lee is Professor of Women Studies at Oregon State University. She received her Ph.D. from Washington State University in 1985 and served as Director of OSU's Women Studies Program from 1991-2002. She recently received the OSU College of Liberal Arts Excellence Award that recognizes distinguished teaching, scholarship, and service. She is the author of Blood Stories: Menarche and the Politics of the Female Body in U.S. Society (with Jennifer Sasser-Coen) and Comrades and Partners: The Shared Lives of Grace Hutchins and Anna Rochester.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology