Wood and Wood Joints: Building Traditions of Europe, Japan and China (Second, Revised and Expanded Edition) Hardcover – Aug 1 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
The bestselling book on two millennia of wood architecture in West and East--now in an enlarged edition
About the Author
Dr. Klaus Zwerger is Associate Professor at the Institute of Architecture and Design of Vienna Technical University. Since over twenty years his focus is on historic wood construction in East Asia and around the world.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference > Methods & Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Regional
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture