The 2012 Woodall’s North American Campground Directory has been completely updated from the 2011 edition, with over 300,000 changes and updates.
The 2012 Edition includes complete listing information for over 14,000 locations including both public and privately owned campgrounds and RV parks. Plus, new for 2012, Woodall’s notes parks that take the AAA discount, as Woodall’s is the exclusive provider of campground information to 52 million AAA members. Each 2012 cover notes that Woodall’s is the official Directory of NASCAR as well.
Woodall’s 2012 edition includes parks that meet our strict green” criteria and now includes full color state and provincial maps for every state and province.
Here’s what’s inside the 2012 edition:
· At-a-glance charts which tell if a campground welcomes big-rigs, is Internet-friendly (including wi-fi info) and allows pets
Complete Green RVing information for campgrounds and RV parks
· GPS coordinates and physical addresses for many campgrounds
· Full color maps for every state and province
· Over 14,000 locations
· Exclusive Woodall’s One-Tank Trips” editorial which features over 70 all-new RV trips for campers to enjoy across North America·
· Privately-owned campgrounds are rated and inspected with Woodall’s strict 5W-5W rating system
· Rules of the Road for every state and province, plus special information for RVers crossing into Canada
· Over 2000 pages cover the U.S., Mexico and Canada
Campground and RV park listings include facility and recreation descriptions, including driving directions, camping fees, seasonality, full campground contact information, pet restrictions, discounts, site RV capacity, handicap accessibility, internet access at sites, and much more.
Woodall’s is the Campground Directory most commonly sold in Bookstores and camping retailers around the United States and Canada.