Do more in less time!
Are you ready to harness the full power of Word 2013 to create professional documents? Then, you’re ready for Word 2013 In Depth. In this comprehensive guide to Word, you’ll learn the skills and techniques for efficiently building the documents you need for both your professional and your personal life. Faithe Wempen delivers step-by-step instructions, troubleshooting advice, and insider tips to help you improve your written image in business, academic, organizational, and personal settings.
• Accelerate formatting by creating and applying themes and styles
• Incorporate graphical content such as clip art, photos, SmartArt, and charts
• Save your work in a variety of formats, including backward-compatible Word files, PDF and XPS page layouts, graphics, HTML, and more
• Perform mail and data merges to generate catalogs, form letters, labels, and envelopes
• Learn about the fields that drive many of Word’s most powerful features, and how to look behind the scenes to customize field behaviors
• Use indexing, tables of contents, and master documents to organize book-length works
• Cite sources and document references in a variety of formats, including APA and MLA
• Collaborate with other people, managing each person’s comments and changes
• Create complex math formulas without leaving Word
• Write and edit macros that automate repeated tasks
• Work with your Word documents anywhere via SkyDrive and the Office Web Apps
• Create user-interactive forms that include a variety of field types
All In Depth books offer
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only Word 2013 book you need!
About the Author
Faithe Wempen , M.A., is a Microsoft Office Master Instructor and the author of more than 120 books on computer hardware and software. An adjunct instructor of Computer Information Technology at Purdue University, she specializes in Office applications and PC hardware architecture. She has also written and taught online technology courses that have educated over a quarter of a million students for corporate clients including Hewlett-Packard, CNET, and Sony. Faithe is also an A+ certified PC technician and the author of several textbooks on PC repair and maintenance. In her spare time (!), she owns and operates a small bed and breakfast in central Indiana.