biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Spiral-boundChange

on June 11, 2012
Having got this book (Workouts in a Binder for Indoor Cycling) for myself I decided to purchase it for my son, who lives in Canada. I live in England. Using Amazon it was simple to purchase and have it shipped directly to him and he is now actively following the well structured exercises.
on December 3, 2012
Great small and sweat proof book. The workouts are easy to follow and I found them entertained for the indoor trainer
on January 16, 2015
Lots of variety to keep you motivated on the indoor trainer, even has some training info.
on December 16, 2009
I've used this book almost for every indoor cycle training session since I got it! It is layed out simply with endurance/strength/etc workouts covered in laminate so you can sweat all over it!:)
on November 8, 2014
Didn't help me. Maybe I was looking for something entire different that what I read.
on May 11, 2015
Nice to have as it lays flat and easy to follow.