World Wise: What to Know Before You Go Paperback – Nov 1 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lanie Denslow has taught International Business and Business Policies for Global Trade at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in California, and worked as an International Business Development Consultant for Macy's. A few of her professional affiliations include the Foreign Trade Association of LA, Women in International Trade and the British American Business Council. She has written for British Trade and Investment and authored other works relating to international business.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
In short, the book is very well written in a natural, friendly tone that makes it a pleasure to read.
The short interviews, comments, stories and observations from people around the world that begin and end chapter, and are interwoven throughout the text, powerfully illustrate the key points.
A lively and fun read. Easy way to understand history and business throughout the world.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Etiquette
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions
- Books > Business & Investing > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Running Meetings & Presentations
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Business Travel