&break;&break;As a mom, you want to spend as much time with your children as possible. But you'd also like to make some money doing something you enjoy. How do you get the best of both worlds? Writer Mama by experienced freelancer Christina Katz tells you how. You can start a stay-at-home freelance writing career tailored to fit your family and lifestyle.
&break;&break;Writer Mama will answer all your questions about how to get started, in realistic, easy-to-follow steps. While conversational and easy-to-read, this book also does a lot of hard work for you. It gives you practical advice and exercises that help you get started in a matter of weeks. You'll get tips on how to:
- begin with the easiest routes to publication for moms&break;
- network with other writer mamas, editors, and agents&break;
- write cover letters and queries&break;
- choose your own writing specialty&break;
- create a web presence&break;
- set up a home office&break;
- make time for yourself, your kids, and your writing
&break;&break;So if you want to get started writing for publication, let writer mama Christina Katz help. If she and countless other moms can do it, so can you!