&break;&break;Whether you're trying to revise your novel or polish up an article to pitch to magazines, it pays to have a few sets of eyes look over your work. But, how can you be sure you're getting an unbiased and objective opinion?
&break;&break;A writing critique group may be the answer you're looking for, and this book arms you with everything you need to find a group that suits your specific writing needs. Whether you're looking to join an existing group or start one of your own, you'll learn how to:
- Find compatible critique partners&break;
- Develop your "editor's eye" and analyze writing like a professional&break;
- Construct organized and well thought-out critiques&break;
- Give and receive constructive feedback&break;
- Run efficient critique meetings and maintain a good group dynamic&break;
- Apply the feedback you receive to your own writing and make revisions