Here's your ticket to the greatest mystery-writing workshop ever!
In this extraordinary compilation, more than three dozen members of the Mystery Writers of America share insights and advice that can help make your writing dreams a reality.
You'll learn how to:
- Develop unique ideas
- Construct an airtight plot packed with intrigue and suspense
- Create compelling characters and atmospheric settings
- Develop a writing style all your own
- Write convincing dialogue
- Choose the appropriate point of view
- Work with an agent
- Conduct accurate research
- and much, much more!
You'll also find special guidelines for creating clues, dropping red herrings, and writing medical, legal, historical, true crime, and young adult mysteries. It's all the information you need to solve the mystery-writing riddle!