- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
YELLOWKNIFE - 6FT HDMI to HDMI Type D Micro Cable 1.4 w/Nylon Net, 6 FT / 1.83 M
|Price:||CDN$ 6.99 FREE SHIPPING.|
- HDMI Licensing, LLC. Adopter, HDMI ACT 1.4 Certificated
- A premium quality HDMI - HDMI micro cable suitable for use with camcorders. Features gold plated connectors, strain relief and Mylar foil shielding. Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipments. Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality. Fully compatible with High Speed HDMI with Ethernet specification (Version 1.4).
- A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance. Features: Gold-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion. Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures. Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference.
- Molded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure. Designed to meet all HDMI standards. Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1440p resolution. Color: Black / Gold. Length: 6 FT / 1.8 M. Suggested Applications: HDTVs, HD DVs, Cameras, Game Consoles with HDMI and HDMI Type D Micro Connectors. Connectors: HDMI (Male) to HDMI Type D (Male).
- Compatible With BlackBerry: PlayBook / HTC: EVO 4G / Supersonic / LG: Optimus 2x P990 Star / Motorola: Droid X / MB810 / MB860 Atrix 4G / XOOM.
NOTE: Even though HDMI cables support Hot Plug Detection, improper usage might result in resetting / restarting both devices, or even may cause damage to the devices. Therefore, we do not suggest Hot Plug action for any HDMI cables. Please make sure both input and output devices are off when plugging or unplugging HDMI cables. Connect your portable DVs, Cameras, Game Consoles to your HDTV with a true HD connection.
Top Customer Reviews
I think you can't get the best with it, but just as much as you paid for.