Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 7.99 shipping
Yakuza Dead Souls - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 39.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 23.50 (59%)|
- For the PlayStation 3
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
The Yakuza franchise takes an exciting new twist with an all-new 3rd person shooting mechanic, a wide array of guns and upgrades, and a city packed full of the undead.
Yakuza: Dead Souls is a single player Action-Adventure game exclusive for PlayStation 3 in which factionalized members of the familiar Japanese crime underworld of the Yakuza video game franchise face the common threat of a zombie apocalypse. The game features four playable characters, including Goro "Mad-dog" Majima and Ryuji Goda, the Dragon of Kansai, and for the first time utilizes firearms as a primary combat component. Additional features include: activities such as side missions, clubs, karaoke, bars, dungeon crawling, gauge-based finishing moves, shifting alliances between Yakuza members and a mini-game.
The Yakuza Take on the Zombie Horde on PlayStation 3
April 2011, Kamurocho, Tokyo, a city that never sleeps, even when under attack from zombies.
The undead are multiplying and filling the streets of Tokyo's red light district. The area is quarantined quickly, but degenerates into a district full of terror, panic and devastation. Survivors try to flee the city, but four men rise up to protect those they care most about. If you think zombies are bad, meet the Yakuza. As they run through the battle-scarred streets and witness the scale of the destruction, they are seen as the final hope for the remaining residents of the city as they kick, snipe, batter and bulldoze their way through the hordes of zombies. Immerse yourself in the Kamurocho experience as the true to life recreation of Tokyo's sin-city district faces its greatest threat. Unravel the story as you play through the eyes of four characters, form alliances, and work together to save Japan from the zombie apocalypse.
Key Game Features
- Tokyo As You've Never Seen It Before - From Zombie table tennis to gunning down the walking dead on a date with a beautiful hostess, all the side missions, clubs, karaoke, bars, dungeon crawling, and more are back
- Four Playable Characters - The revered Kazuma Kiryu and Shun Akiyama return, now joined by Goro "Mad-dog" Majima and Ryuji Goda, the Dragon of Kansai
- Unleash New Devastation - Use the all-new heat-snipe to unleash chaos in the face of hordes of zombies
- Zombies, Guns, and Gore - The Yakuza franchise takes an exciting new twist with an all-new third-person shooting mechanic, a wide array of guns and upgrades, and a city packed full of the undead
- Additional Action - In addition to facing zombies and other creatures, players also will deal with shifting alliances within the Yakuza that could end in firefights, and partake of a new 'Pachislot' mini-game similar to Pachinko
Unleash devastating attacks.
A franchise first focus on guns.
Four playable characters.
A new view of Kamurocho.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Hard to aim and shoot.