Tacky Wax is one of those products that once you have it around, you will wonder how you lived so long without it. While somewhat pricy, it is often worth it's weight in gold to have it on hand to solve those nagging little problems like:
* Fix taper candles that will not stand up straight in the holders
* Attach little decorations that fall off ceramics
* Seal a small hole in a planter (only temporary)
* Attach wax appliqués to pillar candles
* Secure small items (ie. figurines) to shelves to prevent accidents
The list is almost endless, but those are some of the things we have it for over the past year or so.
We have tried other brands, and even made our own with instructions found on-line, but the Yaley Tacky Wax is a good consistency and is generally the best all around product.