A Young Man After God's Own Heart: Turn Your Life Into An Extreme Adventure Paperback – Jan 1 2005
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God's Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones BibleHandbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master's Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Christianity > Devotional
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Inspirational
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Ages 9-12
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Devotional
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Christian Living Store > Young Adult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Devotionals
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational