march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 25, 1998
The book "Unofficial Guide to evrything Spice" has articles about each of the Spice Girls,and some facts about them like what kind of music they listen to,their birthdates,and ...I'm not about to spoil the rest for you! This book also has a trivia about the Spice Girls to see how much of a Spice File you are.It also has an excample of a day in life of the spice girls schedule.Plus it talks about their movie Spice World. At the end of the book it has a discography of the Spice Girls and websites you should visit,and a WHOLE lot more and it's filled with colored pictures!! If you are a Spice Girl fan like me you should definitely get this book.
on January 3, 1999
i think this book is great. I have never read anything like this before.If you are a die-hard fan of the spice girls then, you must have it.
on January 26, 1999
I THINK THAT IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SPICE GIRLS BOOKS EVER IT GIVES LOTS OF FACTS ABOUT THEM AND IT HAS REALLY GOOD PHOTOS!!!!!
on March 29, 1999
I think this book is GREAT!!! It reminds me of the great spice girls and geri.I just love them!! Cant wait for the next book!