- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AI algorithms for a prototype game software in Java 1.6: Design and implementation of efficient AI algorithms so as to create interesting artificial opponents capable of making decisions in real-time Paperback – Jul 17 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Thanasis Theocharidis was born in Stockholm. He completed his Mathematics Degree in Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, and came to Edinburgh to complete two MScs in Computer Science (Interactive Multimedia & Artificial Intelligence). He then founded Dot Red Games Ltd., an innovative casual games company using artificial intelligence technologies.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Some of the images on the book are bad scans, some are very tiny and not important to the reader. Most of the book (eg. chapter 6, some appendices) are about forms for evaluation of the game.
Definitely not worth the price, which is quite expensive. I've purchased "Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (3rd Edition)", which is around the double of the price but have much more information.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Java
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages