- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
eForCity HDMI to 3-RCA Male Video Component Cable For HDTV
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality. Fully compatible with High Speed HDMI specification (Version 1.3b). Transfer Digital Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second! Digital video doesn't get any better than this!
- A premium high performance quality HDMI- RCA cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater systems, and all other HDMI to RCA supported appliances. Please kindly note: cable might not work by just connecting PC with TV. Your video output device must support both analog and digital signal conversion and output function. Please consult with your video output device's user manual for more information.
- Features gold-plated connectors and molded strain relief for fast high-speed connection. Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI and RCA equipments. Transfers uncompressed digital video files in high definition.
- Molded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure. Designed to meet all HDMI standards. Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p resolution. Color: Black. Cable Length: 3 FT / 1 M.
- Features: Gold-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion. Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures. Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference.
NOTE: Even though HDMI cables support Hot Plug Detection, improper usage might result in resetting / restarting both devices, or even may cause damage to the devices. Therefore, we do not suggest Hot Plug action for any HDMI cables. Please make sure both input and output devices are off when plugging or unplugging HDMI cables.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Good shipping speed and handling.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you make a mistake and order the wrong product, don't bad mouth it because it doesn't do what it was never intended to do! And, I strongly suggest you read the product description to make sure it will do what you want it to do.
The mistake was mine, and the process of return and refund was very good.