eMedia Rock Guitar Method
|List Price:||CDN$ 49.95|
|You Save:||CDN$ 24.06 (48%)|
- Featuring hit songs:
- Paranoid ¿ as by Black Sabbath
- Lake of Fire ¿ as by Nirvana
- Don't Fear the Reaper ¿ as by Blue Öyster Cult
- You Really Got Me ¿ as by Van Halen
There is a newer version of this item:
|Tax Central 2015|
Prepare yourself for this Tax Season. Visit Tax Central, your shop for all things tax.
- Platform: Windows NT / 98 / 2000 / Me / XP / 95, Macintosh, Mac OS X, Mac OS 9 and below, Pocket PC 2002
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
The eMedia Rock Guitar Method CD-ROM makes learning fun and easy with over 100 audio and video-enhanced guitar lessons. The innovative teaching style presents rock songs, chords, riffs and gear tips in an exciting, fast-paced learning format that requires no previous music experience. Students will quickly be playing their favorite hit songs! Instructor Charles McCrone, a graduate of the cutting-edge Guitar Institute of Technology, with over 25 years of playing and teaching experience, guides you through a variety of techniques needed to play rock, punk and metal.These include movable power chords, barre chords, effects pedals, yanks, hammer-ons, pull-offs, palm muting, distorted riffs, the blues scale, using feedback, the whammy bar and more.
From the Manufacturer
eMedia Rock Guitar Method is the latest release from the publisher of t he bestselling Guitar Method series of CD-ROMs.
- Learn Rock, Metal, or Punk Guitar: Instructor Charles McCrone, a graduate o f the cutting-edge Guitar Institute of Technology, with over 25 years of playin g and teaching experience, takes you through all the techniques needed to play rock, punk, and metal. These include movable power chords, barre chords, effect s pedals, yanks, hammer-ons, pull-offs, palm muting, distorted riffs, the blues scale, using feedback, the whammy bar, and more!
- Video Instruction: In over 50 full-motion videos, host Steve Rock of KISW's Metal Shop demonstrates techniques. Split-screen videos provide close-ups as n eeded.
- Animated Fretboard: Displays fingering positions as the music plays. Also s hows fingering for any chord or note you double-click. Features right-handed, l eft-handed, and mirror views.
- Audio with Tracking: listen to studio recordings or variable-speed MIDI tra cks for songs and exercises, with music highlighted as it plays.
- Over 100 Lessons: eMedia Rock Guitar Method CD-ROM makes learning quick and easy with over 100 audio and video-enhanced guitar lessons. Our revolutionary teaching style has you playing songs, chords, and riffs within minutes--no prev ious experience required. The gear tips will help keep you playing all night lo ng!
- Automatic Tuner: Tune your guitar quickly and easily. A precision gauge all ows you to play into your computer's microphone and immediately get feedback to see if you're too high or too low. Full audio reference notes also provided.
- Chord Dictionary: Includes fingering charts and recorded sounds for over 25 0 chords. Easy access helps you learn songs with new chords quickly. An indispe nsable reference tool!
- Digital Metronome: Allows you to set your own tempo and work on your pickin g speed, rhythm, and timing. Provides both visual cue and/or audio tick. Full r ange of tempi, from largo to presto.
- Digital Recorder: Record and play yourself back! This feature allows you to compare your recordings with the instructor's version, fine tune your skills, and store musical ideas.
- "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath
- "Tired of Waiting for You" as by Green Day
- "You Really Got Me" as by Van Halen
- "All Day and All of the Night" by The Kinks
- "All Right Now" by Free
- "Tomorrow" by Silverchair
- "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult
- "Lake of Fire" as by Nirvana
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I can't vouch for the whole thing yet, since I've only played with it for an hour, so I give it 4 stars instead of five. From what I've seen I have no reason to expect that it will let me down and highly recommend it.
Unfortunately this does not work with Windows Vista, so I have to use it on a computer that uses XP.
Great Product! I reccomend it.
Look for similar items by category
- Software > Education & Reference > Music Appreciation
- Software > Home & Hobbies > Instrument Instruction
- Software > Home & Hobbies > Music Appreciation
- Software > Video & Music > Digital Audio > MIDI
- Software > Video & Music > Digital Audio > Music Creation & Sequencing
- Software > Video & Music > Instrument Instruction
- Software > Video & Music > Music Appreciation