ARRAY(0xbbcb3a88)

Profile for Veronique Drolet > Reviews

Content by Veronique Drolet

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Veronique Drolet "Also known as Fraisie and MyHeadMyHeartMyBelly" (Montreal)

Color Me Vegan: Maximize Your Nutrient Intake and Optimize Your Health by Eating Antioxidant-Rich, Fiber-Packed, Color-Intense Meals That Taste Great
by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
Price: CDN$ 15.87
42 used & new from CDN$ 10.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Color Me DELICIOUS, March 11 2011
Colleen Patrick-Goudreau did it again! After her award-winning The Joy of Vegan Baking: The Compassionate Cooks' Traditional Treats and Sinful Sweets and the absolutely amazing The Vegan Table: 200 Unforgettable Recipes for Entertaining Every Guest at Every Occasion, the animal-loving vegan founder of Compassionate Cooks offers us a truly magical cookbook. The recipes are, as always, easy to follow, well presented and detailed with tons of tips. An absolute must-have for anyone who wants to eat better, cleaner, simpler and more delicious food!

Vegan's Daily Companion: 365 Days of Inspiration for Cooking, Eating, and Living Compassionately
by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
Price: CDN$ 15.87
22 used & new from CDN$ 6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars The Vegan Bible, March 11 2011
If "veganism" was a religion, then Colleen Patrick-Goudreau would be my guru and this book would be my bible. If you are a "Vegetarian Food For Thought" listener, you will love this book as it pretty much contains all of the topics covered on Colleen's popular podcasts. Just as in her other books, the recipes are simply mouthwatering and I personally appreciate the informations about animals in arts.

Kodak Zi8 1080p Pocket HD Camcorder (Black)
Kodak Zi8 1080p Pocket HD Camcorder (Black)
3 used & new from CDN$ 660.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, Aug. 18 2010
I was looking for a small HD camcorder and my original thought was that I should get the Flip Ultra HD. However, after doing a lot of research online and watching video examples of the two cameras, I decided that the Kodak zi8 was a better choice.

The Kodak zi8 is great for any vlogger looking for small, compact and powerful camcorder. In your hands, it really feels like a Blackberry; it is very easy to carry along wherever you go. The video quality is fantastic and the included software makes the uploading to websites (YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo) really easy. In low light settings, the video quality is still very very impressive compared to the previous camera I had. The quality of the still pictures is really good too.

Do not forget to buy a SD card or two; I personally bought two Kingston 8 GB SDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SD4/8GB and it gives me enough data space for about 5 hours worth of video. I also bought a second High Capacity KLIC-7004 Digital Camera Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery Compatible with Kodak KLIC-7004, Fuji NP-50, Pentax D-LI68 so that I will not have to worry about battery power when I am traveling or something like that. I would also recommend purchasing a carrying case to protect your new favorite little toy.

Overall, this is a great purchase. I highly recommend it!