Profile for winner > Reviews

Content by winner

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

winner

Cancer: 50 Essential Things to Do: Third Edition
Cancer: 50 Essential Things to Do: Third Edition
by Greg Anderson
49 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars should be required reading for every newly diagnosed cancer patient, Aug. 20 2010
I received a very shocking cancer diagnosis 5 weeks ago. I had no symptoms and no family or medical history. It was the classic kick in the stomach you read about. I am not quite 51 years old and in previous excellent physical health. After the initial 2 to 3 days of shock and denial and anger, I came to the realization all that would be pointless and energy wasting, so I went on Amazon.com and found this gem of a book which has changed my whole attitude from that of a victim of disease, to a mind of a person who will be a winner at this game. Every day I read portions of Greg's book, it is a part of a my wellness routine. I will be doing the conventional treatment offered to me which will involve saving my own stem cells, then putting them back into my clean body, and I say bring it on, it is the way back to wellness! After that the real game starts, the one the I have alot more control over, my mind, my spirit, my nutrition, my changed life after cancer where I no doubt will give things back to the rest of of my world that I have not even thought of yet! Thank you for this gem of a book, this positive life affirming ray of hope, many thanks to you for giving back after your own trip back to wellness Greg!