Profile for deejay > Reviews

Content by deejay

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

deejay (Edmonton., AB)

Page: 1 | 2
Nintendo Wii includes Wii Sports
Nintendo Wii includes Wii Sports
9 used & new from CDN$ 115.00

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases I made in 2009, April 17 2014
This review is a few years late and now there are newer versions out there, but I can tell you this, 5 years later - I still use my Wii console at least 5 times in a week for various purposes. I've never had a problem with it or any of the supporting products. I eill continue to use it till it dies out on me and only then think of replacing it.

Grade 1 Addition
Grade 1 Addition
by Kumon Publishing
Price: CDN$ 8.95
43 used & new from CDN$ 1.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Just okay!, April 17 2014
This review is from: Grade 1 Addition (Paperback)
I got carried away with this one and the subtraction book as well. It is really good to have it handy, especially when on-the-go, but after purchasing I realized I can write up the same stuff that these sheets have, on a blank paper and have my daughter do her sums on that. I would say it is a bit spendy to purchase practice books. Definitely not for me and I will not be spening my $$ on practice books.

Brain Quest Workbook: Grade 1: A whole year of curriculum-based exercises and activities in one fun book!
by Lisa Trumbauer
Price: CDN$ 12.24
46 used & new from CDN$ 2.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the $$, April 17 2014
I got carried away with this one and another similar book that I purchased. It is really good to have it handy, especially when on-the-go, but after purchasing I realized I can write up the same stuff that these sheets have, on a blank paper and have my daughter do her sums on that. I would say it is a bit spendy to purchase practice books. Definitely not for me and I will not be spening my $$ on practice books.

Subtraction Grade 1
Subtraction Grade 1
by Kumon Publishing
Price: CDN$ 8.65
47 used & new from CDN$ 1.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay!, April 17 2014
This review is from: Subtraction Grade 1 (Paperback)
I got carried away with this one. It is really good to have it handy, especially when on-the-go, but after purchasing I realized I can write up the same stuff that these sheets have, on a blank paper and have my daughter do her sums on that. I would say it is a bit spendy to purchase practice books. Definitely not for me and I will not be spening my $$ on practice books.

Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor (Red/Silver)
Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor (Red/Silver)
Offered by Off Kilter Sports
Price: CDN$ 116.35
12 used & new from CDN$ 80.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, April 17 2014
Have been using it on and off for about a year. I don't use it all teh time because I don't work out all the time. But it works wonderfully well. Shipping was fast and teh product arrived just as described.

Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred
Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred
Price: CDN$ 7.99
12 used & new from CDN$ 4.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, April 17 2014
Such a great, short workout! It sure does leaves me sweating. I cant say I've lost any pounds, simply because I am not regular at it. I just decide to squeeze it in when ever I can and fell good about burining those calories. I'm dure, if I strictly followed teh program, I would see a considerable difference in my body and weight

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 lb
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 lb
Price: CDN$ 16.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 10.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders on my skin, April 17 2014
I have acne prone skin and one application of this masks make so much difference on my skin. I find that the smaller acne tend to dissappear and the bigger ones shrink. It does make the skin dry, just like a couple users here mentioned. Also, a little goes a long way!

Smart Weigh DVS150 Digital Vanity / Bathroom Scale 330lbs x 0.2lbs with Tempered Glass Platform - Black
Offered by MeasuPro
Price: CDN$ 29.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 26.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fancy!, April 16 2014
Up until now, I had an old weighing scale. So the shift to a digital scale in itself is fancy for me. Other than that, it does what it claims to do. Great buy!

Breville JE98XL Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus
Breville JE98XL Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus
Price: CDN$ 145.00
21 used & new from CDN$ 122.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my new juicer!, April 16 2014
OMG!! So easy to use and clean. I purchased this last month and have been making juices everyday, ever since it arrived.
I watched a lot of videos on youtube, for this one and other juicers and decided on this one because of teh ease of use and price.

Rainbow Loom Latex-free Silicone Refill Bands, 1800 Pieces, Mixed Colors with 85+ C-Clips and S-Clips
Offered by Nomad CA
Price: CDN$ 7.98
8 used & new from CDN$ 7.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Good. Will buy again!, April 16 2014
I bought this items because my daughter has opened a loom band factory at home ;) and we've been using tons of these. It is good value for the money. The only con I would say is that the quality is not same as what comes in the original Rainbow Loom kit. Oh yes, also, I didn't count them, but no way did it look 1800 pieces in there, not even close. But for that price, I will surely buy it again

Page: 1 | 2