Profile for deejay > Reviews

Content by deejay

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

deejay (Edmonton., AB)

Price: CDN$ 23.83
47 used & new from CDN$ 18.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Oct. 30 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Reading the series for the second time and still enjoy it!

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler
Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler
Offered by Advanced Savings
Price: CDN$ 34.20
8 used & new from CDN$ 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The sprinkler itself is very cute and easy to attach to the hose, Oct. 30 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
The product arrived on time. The sprinkler itself is very cute and easy to attach to the hose. My daughter has enjoyed for many weekends this summer and hope to enjoy many more in the next few summers.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Price: CDN$ 39.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Setting up of this device was incredibly easy. I use it mainly to stream netflix and ..., Oct. 30 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Setting up of this device was incredibly easy. I use it mainly to stream netflix and youtube videos and both work really well for me.

George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones 4-Book Boxed Set: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows
by George R.R. Martin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
10 used & new from CDN$ 58.97

Nintendo Wii includes Wii Sports
Nintendo Wii includes Wii Sports
9 used & new from CDN$ 115.00

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases I made in 2009, April 17 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This review is a few years late and now there are newer versions out there, but I can tell you this, 5 years later - I still use my Wii console at least 5 times in a week for various purposes. I've never had a problem with it or any of the supporting products. I eill continue to use it till it dies out on me and only then think of replacing it.

Grade 1 Addition
Grade 1 Addition
by Kumon Publishing
Price: CDN$ 8.95
37 used & new from CDN$ 3.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Just okay!, April 17 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Grade 1 Addition (Paperback)
I got carried away with this one and the subtraction book as well. It is really good to have it handy, especially when on-the-go, but after purchasing I realized I can write up the same stuff that these sheets have, on a blank paper and have my daughter do her sums on that. I would say it is a bit spendy to purchase practice books. Definitely not for me and I will not be spening my $$ on practice books.

Brain Quest Workbook: Grade 1: A whole year of curriculum-based exercises and activities in one fun book!
by Lisa Trumbauer
Price: CDN$ 12.24
53 used & new from CDN$ 5.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the $$, April 17 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I got carried away with this one and another similar book that I purchased. It is really good to have it handy, especially when on-the-go, but after purchasing I realized I can write up the same stuff that these sheets have, on a blank paper and have my daughter do her sums on that. I would say it is a bit spendy to purchase practice books. Definitely not for me and I will not be spening my $$ on practice books.

Subtraction Grade 1
Subtraction Grade 1
by Kumon Publishing
Price: CDN$ 8.97
45 used & new from CDN$ 1.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay!, April 17 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Subtraction Grade 1 (Paperback)
I got carried away with this one. It is really good to have it handy, especially when on-the-go, but after purchasing I realized I can write up the same stuff that these sheets have, on a blank paper and have my daughter do her sums on that. I would say it is a bit spendy to purchase practice books. Definitely not for me and I will not be spening my $$ on practice books.

Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor (Red/Silver)
Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor (Red/Silver)
7 used & new from CDN$ 145.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, April 17 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Have been using it on and off for about a year. I don't use it all teh time because I don't work out all the time. But it works wonderfully well. Shipping was fast and teh product arrived just as described.

Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred
Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred
Price: CDN$ 7.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, April 17 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred (DVD)
Such a great, short workout! It sure does leaves me sweating. I cant say I've lost any pounds, simply because I am not regular at it. I just decide to squeeze it in when ever I can and fell good about burining those calories. I'm dure, if I strictly followed teh program, I would see a considerable difference in my body and weight

Page: 1 | 2