Profile for deejay > Reviews

Content by deejay

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

deejay (Edmonton., AB)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Secura Hair and Facial Steamer with Ozone Technology S-192
Secura Hair and Facial Steamer with Ozone Technology S-192
Offered by Lafraise CA
Price: CDN$ 129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great product for home use, Feb. 20 2015
I agree with the other reviewers..great product for home use. My hair stayed moisturized and softer after steaming. I did find that I have to sit in an extremely awkward position if I want maximum coverage for the entire hair. If I don't do that, only the top part of my scalp gets benefited. Other than this minor issue, it works great and I look forward to many more uses.

Boveda 69% RH Individually Overwrapped 2-Way Humidity Control, Large 60 gram size
Offered by BestlightCA
Price: CDN$ 10.20

2.0 out of 5 stars I was so excited to discover this product but now I'm disappointed., Dec 23 2014
Maybe we are doing something wrong, but these haven't worked for us..we even tried Boveda 72 without any success. I was so excited to discover this product but now I'm disappointed.

Bodum Brazil 1-Liter 34-Ounce French Press Coffeemaker
Bodum Brazil 1-Liter 34-Ounce French Press Coffeemaker
Price: CDN$ 19.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Dec 23 2014
Makes a great cup ( or 2 or more) of coffee....Fresh and tasty. Easy to clean and looks classy.

Black & Decker CHV7202 7.2-Volt Cordless Wet/Dry DustBuster
Black & Decker CHV7202 7.2-Volt Cordless Wet/Dry DustBuster
Price: CDN$ 39.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Such a cool little thing to have around, Dec 23 2014
Such a cool little thing to have around, charged and ready to suck up any bits and peices of food and other stuff. I initially bought this one for my car, but have ended up keeping it at home because I realized I need it most arounf the kitchen. It works just like it claims to..

Black & Decker MX350C 5-Speed Mixer with Storage Case
Black & Decker MX350C 5-Speed Mixer with Storage Case
Price: CDN$ 27.97
3 used & new from CDN$ 21.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy kitchen tool, Dec 23 2014
The shipping was super fast, even though I chose the standard option. I've had it for a week now and have already used it twice. I looking forward to using it for many years. The 5-speed option works great and the storage case is an added bonus. All in all, I am pleased with my purchase and Amazon's shipping.

A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five
A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five
by George R.R. Martin
Price: CDN$ 23.83
45 used & new from CDN$ 16.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Oct. 30 2014
Reading the series for the second time and still enjoy it!

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler
Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler
Offered by Advanced Savings
Price: CDN$ 38.20
13 used & new from CDN$ 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The sprinkler itself is very cute and easy to attach to the hose, Oct. 30 2014
The product arrived on time. The sprinkler itself is very cute and easy to attach to the hose. My daughter has enjoyed for many weekends this summer and hope to enjoy many more in the next few summers.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Price: CDN$ 39.00
4 used & new from CDN$ 39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Setting up of this device was incredibly easy. I use it mainly to stream netflix and ..., Oct. 30 2014
Setting up of this device was incredibly easy. I use it mainly to stream netflix and youtube videos and both work really well for me.

George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones 4-Book Boxed Set: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows
by George R.R. Martin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
10 used & new from CDN$ 39.22

Nintendo Wii includes Wii Sports
Nintendo Wii includes Wii Sports
17 used & new from CDN$ 99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases I made in 2009, April 17 2014
This review is a few years late and now there are newer versions out there, but I can tell you this, 5 years later - I still use my Wii console at least 5 times in a week for various purposes. I've never had a problem with it or any of the supporting products. I eill continue to use it till it dies out on me and only then think of replacing it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3