ARRAY(0xaf07a354)

Profile for soccermom > Reviews

Content by soccermom

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

soccermom

Crucial 2GB Single DDR3 1066 MT/s PC3-8500 CL7 SODIMM 204-Pin Notebook Memory Module CT25664BC1067

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Jan. 10 2012
Purchased this item in order to make my net book as useful as possibly, at a good cost, and as cost effectively and easily as possible. Works well and is super easy to install. I would recommend this go anyone.

ASUS Eee PC 1015PX-MU17-BU 10.1-Inch Netbook (Blue)
ASUS Eee PC 1015PX-MU17-BU 10.1-Inch Netbook (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, Dec 19 2011
I got my netbook, and it is perfect. The chiclet keyboard is sturdy, and small, but not so small that it is difficult to type on. This is a light weight net book that is very versatile. Runs programs fast, searches the internet with no lag time. I am extremely satisfied. The picture on the screen is crystal clear and I often watch Netflix on it, while on the road.

Love it. Now two ways about it. It is the size and convenience that I love, and it is so light weight, you barely know you are carrying it.....

Very durable too. Solid construction, and doesn't feel like the keys are going to pop off....