Profile for Bruno Hache > Reviews

Content by Bruno Hache

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Bruno Hache (Moncton, NB CAN)

Leather Case for Acer Iconia A100, Black
Leather Case for Acer Iconia A100, Black
Offered by FAIR TOP--Ships From Hongkong
Price: CDN$ 6.43
5 used & new from CDN$ 6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, cheap price!, June 17 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Functions as expected. Decent quality and has held up well so far in my daily commutes. Case hasn't fallen apart, no discolorations to this day.

TRENDnet TK-209K 2-Port USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio includes 2x KVM Cables (White)
Price: CDN$ 24.98
28 used & new from CDN$ 24.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended!, June 17 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It's just your basic 2-PC KVM switch.. used it to connect a Windows and a Linux based PC. Have not tested the sound feature as both PC's do not require the sound option at the moment.

Good value for the price, considering some retail stores sell for twice or even three times the price paid here on Amazon! Thanks.. saved the day!

Sun Giant (1+ Tracks)
Sun Giant (1+ Tracks)
Price: CDN$ 8.50
24 used & new from CDN$ 3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good surprise, Aug. 30 2009
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Sun Giant (1+ Tracks) (Audio CD)
Powerful lyrics, powerful songs. What else can I say. This indie band is very lyrical, reminds me a bit of past singers/bands such as ELP and the Byrds. Very worthwhile listening to.

Waiting
Waiting
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 22.95
14 used & new from CDN$ 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. All I can say, Jan. 22 2004
Ce commentaire est de: Waiting (Audio CD)
I, too fell on purchasing this CD on accident, knowing that Nettwerk productions brings out the best in female vocalists (E.G Sarah Mclachlan, Erin Mckeown et al.) I can say that Nettwerk did it's job right. Awesome music by an awesome artist. Her songs are very down to earth and have the special touch of Canadiana.

Night Light
Night Light
Offered by Business Surplus Depot
Price: CDN$ 12.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 9.55

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! Can I give 6 stars?, Oct. 8 2003
Ce commentaire est de: Night Light (Audio CD)
Discovered this album pretty much by surprise. I mean, WOW! this has gotta be the best female artist CD I've heard in a while. Put it this way. I've got her song "Go!" stuck in my head for quite some time - and I've gotta hear her song every morning first thing I wake up!
Can't wait to hear for more from this wonderful surprise, Jenifer Mclaren.