march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Grandma Gina > Reviews

Content by Grandma Gina

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Grandma Gina

My Baby Can Talk - Sharing Signs [Import]
My Baby Can Talk - Sharing Signs [Import]
DVD ~ DVD
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 51.97
10 used & new from CDN$ 41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma Approved & Recommended, Aug. 23 2006
I am a professional in the field of Child Development. I have raised four children and have helped to raise four grandchildren. The My Baby Can Talk DVDs teach and engage babies better than any program I have ever seen. When you put a baby in front of these programs they are captivated by the sounds, colors and movement. Something dynamic happens-the baby begins to interact with the material and they begin to talk with their hands. You must see it to believe it.

My Baby Can Talk - First Signs [Import]