Profile for Kyle C. Booth > Reviews

Content by Kyle C. Booth

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kyle C. Booth

Air: The Motion Picture (S.A.V.E.)
Air: The Motion Picture (S.A.V.E.)
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 162.48
6 used & new from CDN$ 65.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as great as the show, Aug. 20 2010
When I first watched this I had just finished watching the T.v. show, and where as with this movie, which is basically it's own spin-off version of the show, you don't have to have seen the T.v. show to understand this. The movie takes its own version of what happens to Yukito and Misuzu with a totally different ending then the show. I personally enjoyed the movie a lot better. I found it very emotional and easy to follow and understand. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone looking for an emotional story. Also the pricing with the S.A.V.E. Edition is also a bargain, Overall I was quite happy with this purchase =)

Shuffle! The Complete Collection
Shuffle! The Complete Collection
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 584.87
2 used & new from CDN$ 71.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Great despite product descriptions, Aug. 20 2010
I had originally watched Shuffle online and really enjoyed it. When I found out it was coming out as a cheaper box set I was thrilled. Then I started reading the product descriptions talking about how this show is and I quote "Shuffle is full of girls in panties ' humans in panties, Gods in panties, and even Demons in panties". Making it sound like some perverted show. It is rare in the show to actually have that so saying that I am afraid the product description may turn some people away. Overall the show was fantastic. I loved the characters amazing personality developments from all of the girls which isn't common in a Harem Anime. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone who is looking for a nice romance story. The packaging was also really nicely done as well. Do not let the unfair (to use a word) product description stop you from checking out this beautifully done anime =)

Lucky Star: Complete Collection (Anime Legends)
Lucky Star: Complete Collection (Anime Legends)
DVD ~ Yutaka Yamamoto
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 343.58
3 used & new from CDN$ 284.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Set, July 4 2010
Contains the entire series of Lucky Star which is the story of 4 high school girls and their day to day events. This set contains all the episodes and special features for a really good price and the quality was fantastic. I definitely recommend this slice of life anime to anyone who who is looking for a straight forward no plot anime that's easy to watch full of many laughs and is just an all around fantastic anime!