Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools
Profile for Kwokmando > Reviews

Content by Kwokmando

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kwokmando (Surrey, British Columbia Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
UZI CO2 Carbine Steel BB .177 Caliber Rifle
UZI CO2 Carbine Steel BB .177 Caliber Rifle
Price: CDN$ 198.49
6 used & new from CDN$ 194.70

4.0 out of 5 stars heavy metal gun, uses a lot of co2, buts so cool!, July 12 2015
I got one these second or third hand, it was modded to fire full auto on one trigger pull, and I was warned it uses an entire co2 cartridge for one loaded mag. Its really heavy and made of mostly metal and the chamber opens when you pull back the cocking bolt on top. The downside is it uses a lot of co2. I've attached pics of my gun.

Souked CAN.LP-E8 Rechargeable 1350mAh 7.4V Li-ion Protected Battery
Souked CAN.LP-E8 Rechargeable 1350mAh 7.4V Li-ion Protected Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Melted after three years, after constantly charging to hold charge over time, July 2 2015
Bought a pair of these three or four years ago, looses charge completely over a short time, unlike real Canon batteries. I charge them just before I use them every time now. Recently one of them became warped and distorted in the Canon charger and can no longer be used. They didn't cost much and I guess I got my money's worth out of them, but compared to the two brand name ones I own, these were a pain to use having to recharge them so frequently. There's no brand name on the front of the batteries either.

Obsidian CAN.LP-E8 Rechargeable 1350mAh 7.4V Li-ion Protected Battery
Obsidian CAN.LP-E8 Rechargeable 1350mAh 7.4V Li-ion Protected Battery

CAN.LP-E8 Rechargeable 1350mAh 7.4V Li-ion Protected Battery.
CAN.LP-E8 Rechargeable 1350mAh 7.4V Li-ion Protected Battery.

Tenure [Blu-ray]
Tenure [Blu-ray]
Offered by M&S SALES Same Day Shipping
Price: CDN$ 2.35
4 used & new from CDN$ 2.35

2.0 out of 5 stars why do distributors keep recropping widescreen movies to fit 16x9 tvs?, March 25 2015
This review is from: Tenure [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
the movies original aspect ratio was 2.35 : 1, which is very wide. unfortunately after the opening logos and credits it cropped to 16:9. the picture does look great but i got into this format to watch movies at their aspect ratio as intended by the movie makers. the film itself is OK, in a gentle predictable way.

BrainyDeal Tactical Army Black Pistol/Gun Drop Leg Thigh Holster
BrainyDeal Tactical Army Black Pistol/Gun Drop Leg Thigh Holster
Offered by Brainydeal-FBA
Price: CDN$ 21.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars despite all the straps, it wobbles too much with a gun in the holster, March 4 2015
even if you strap this in tight against your leg, it still wobbles around a lot if you put a heavy pistol into it, like a 3 lbs metal airsoft pistol. it moves a lot too if you try to walk or run wearing this.

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries: Series 1
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries: Series 1
Price: CDN$ 23.99
20 used & new from CDN$ 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool, can't wait to get the second season, Jan. 21 2015
So cool, can't wait to get the second season. Miss Marpole and Poirot never appeared nude (thank god) but Miss Fisher does.

Songs of Innocence (Deluxe)
Songs of Innocence (Deluxe)
Offered by JamesFamilyShop
Price: CDN$ 11.49
55 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but no stand outs or hits, Jan. 21 2015
Not bad but no stand outs or hits. I've been a fan since Joshua Tree

From The Sky Down: Making Of Achtung Baby (Blu-ray)
From The Sky Down: Making Of Achtung Baby (Blu-ray)
DVD ~ U2
Price: CDN$ 18.97
41 used & new from CDN$ 12.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, didn't want it to end., Jan. 21 2015
Very interesting, didn't want it to end.

Umarex H and K Replica Soft Air, USP, Spring, Black, .6MM BB
Umarex H and K Replica Soft Air, USP, Spring, Black, .6MM BB

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, Jan. 21 2015
its very light and I've been told its a bit under scale, size-wise compared to the real gun

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5