summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry
Profile for Objective > Reviews

Content by Objective

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Objective

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Coloured Sunrise Simulation, White
Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Coloured Sunrise Simulation, White
Price: CDN$ 165.56
15 used & new from CDN$ 143.57

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the most useless wake up device I have ever used, May 27 2016
This is the most useless wake up device I have ever used. It is also designed in a not-so-user-friendly manner it defeats the purpose.
Snooze function does not work as described - touching the glass repeatedly anywhere will not snooze the music or bird sounds. What I found works is touching the edge of the glass with my cell phone that has a rubber case - nothing else could snooze this thing!!! Unreal.
There is no AM radio, only FM (explain that Philips).
The thing is very tippy, and if you want to move it on nightstand you'll inadvertently push one or more buttons on the side of glass.
Control buttons are placed on the glass circumference making them hard to distinguish. Display is also not the sharpest (need reading glasses).
Set up is not straight forward as it is with most American designed electronic devices (Europeans like to spice things up a bit).
The light alone never woke me up if I did not choose the music sound as well. I know - we are all different sleepers.
So, a lot of people raving about this thing in reviews should have made me wonder how accurate they are. If you decide purchasing this thing make sure you make a decision within a month to keep it or return it.

I have decided to return this item to Amazon but the item is no longer eligible for a return. It's been 2 months since I received it, and on the website they advertised that there is a 3 month trial period during which this item can be returned if not satisfied. I am going to be contacting Amazon about this, It is not a pocket change I paid for it.

Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music Director's Cut (40th Anniversary Two-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Michael Wadleigh
Price: CDN$ 24.95
27 used & new from CDN$ 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... persistence that mattered (today a ticket to a concert like this would cost several thousand dollars, Oct. 13 2015
A must see for anyone who goes to concerts to appreciate those old times where it was only your desire and persistence that mattered (today a ticket to a concert like this would cost several thousand dollars, then it was free).
DVD is not only the music, but what people went through during those days. Very educational as well.

Rome: The Complete Series
Rome: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Kevin McKidd
Price: CDN$ 40.49
16 used & new from CDN$ 40.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This show is great and love watching it on my time (I watched ..., Oct. 13 2015
This review is from: Rome: The Complete Series (DVD)
It's one of those shows no one heard about, but it is superbly done. When people rave about something I know it is probably 90% not for me.
This show is great and love watching it on my time (I watched Sopranos when everyone forgot about it and enjoyed it immensely).

Weber 7510 Igniter Kit

Combi-Cam 7850R-M-Black Combination Cam Lock, 7/8" Black Finish
Combi-Cam 7850R-M-Black Combination Cam Lock, 7/8" Black Finish
Price: CDN$ 23.74
4 used & new from CDN$ 23.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine now. One thing that is an issue is ..., Oct. 13 2015
Looks and feels strong and durable. Installed it on a boat door into the cabin (to get away with the keys). Took some tinkering to get it to align properly and adjust cylinder length. Works fine now.
One thing that is an issue is the numbers are small and anyone using reading glasses needs glasses to unlock it.

KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2015 (3USER)
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2015 (3USER)
Price: CDN$ 60.57
3 used & new from CDN$ 31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't slow down my browsing like some other popular names I used years back (and ..., Oct. 13 2015
Always use it and it never allows any malware to get into my computer. It doesn't slow down my browsing like some other popular names I used years back (and had trouble removing from my computer). So, I'll use it until Microsoft comes up with a built-in program in their Explorer.

Golden Round Thermometer and Hygrometer for Guitar Violin Case
Golden Round Thermometer and Hygrometer for Guitar Violin Case
Offered by All Dazzling
Price: CDN$ 8.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 13 2015
In my humidor now for a year and it seems to be accurate.

HDE Matte Hard Shell Clip Snap-on Case + Matching Keyboard Skin for MacBook Air 13" - Fits Model A1369 / A1466 (Black)
Offered by HDE CA
Price: CDN$ 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 13 2015
Fits like Apple made it themselves. Perfect quality, very thin and functional.

Whirlpool 4396710P KitchenAid PUR Push Button Cyst-Reducing, Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter, 2-Pack
3 used & new from CDN$ 152.01

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but how well I can't tell since ..., Oct. 13 2015
It works, but how well I can't tell since I did not test the water before/after using it. Gave it 3 stars only because price went up double.

The Informant: A True Story
The Informant: A True Story
by Kurt Eichenwald
Price: CDN$ 16.38
91 used & new from CDN$ 1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Kurt has a pretty good style of writing, Oct. 13 2015
Very entertaining and eye-watering when you realize it is a true story. Kurt has a pretty good style of writing, sometimes gets tangled with too many details for too long, but not so that you wanted to stop reading. It is a book you read every day until finished.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3