ARRAY(0xb3061de0)

Profile for P. Michelle Reid > Reviews

Content by P. Michelle Reid

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

P. Michelle Reid (Flin Flon, Manitoba Canada)

[On SALE / SOLDES !] / Bag designer "Hedgren" black.
[On SALE / SOLDES !] / Bag designer "Hedgren" black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag !, Oct. 17 2012
Bought this on a whim - love a purse with lots of pockets. This one has 4 hidden outside pockets which keeps things secure and out of sight (including my water bottle in the insulated pocket). It's very well made - nothing cheap about it. It's just the right size without being too big. If you like subtle organization, this is the purse for you.

Pioneer Ceramic Pet Drinking Fountain, Raindrop Design with Continuously Filtered Water
Offered by everyCasa -ca
Price: CDN$ 54.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars on my favorite things list !, June 13 2011
This was my third drinking fountain. I have 2 dogs (one is a puppy) and 2 cats. I love this fountain especially because it is ceramic. My puppy destroyed the plastic one I had before it. (too many pieces that can be chewed off). Not so with this one. I have to clean it often but cleaning it is a breeze. Also the pump can be reset by unplugging it and plugging it back in. (for those times when the bowl gets emptied). All of my animals use this bowl and love the running water. The only thing I would do differently next time is get the bigger model.