Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Content by Michelle

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Michelle (Flin Flon, Manitoba Canada)

Deluxe Comfort BTHC-001-01 Bath Tub Pillow, Comfy Hot Tub Pillows, Great Spa
Deluxe Comfort BTHC-001-01 Bath Tub Pillow, Comfy Hot Tub Pillows, Great Spa
Price: CDN$ 19.95
9 used & new from CDN$ 19.06

1.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me, April 18 2014
This might have been a nice product if the suction cups had been more secure. After only a couple uses, they pulled away from the fabric. Also it dry out as quickly as I would have liked.

Kyjen Hard Boiled Softies Dog Toy, Petey Penguin
Kyjen Hard Boiled Softies Dog Toy, Petey Penguin
Price: CDN$ 14.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy, April 18 2014
My dogs love these toys and the neighbor dogs do too. The noise they make can be annoying inside but outside no problem. It seems to excite them as it makes more of a groan than a squeak. Even after they destroy the cover (which is very long lasting even with chewers like mine), they can still enjoy the "egg" (ball) inside. Haven't had one lose its noise yet.

Philips HX6972/10 Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush (2 Brush Heads)
Offered by Personal Care and Small Kitchen Appliance Shop
Price: CDN$ 149.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 18 2014
This is my second Sonicare Toothbrush. The other one still worked great but it was getting worn looking (after 8 years !!). This one works the same way and I love the cleaning feature. Obviously a super product to still be working perfectly well after all those years.

[On SALE / SOLDES !] / Bag designer "Hedgren" black.
[On SALE / SOLDES !] / Bag designer "Hedgren" black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag !, Oct. 17 2012
Bought this on a whim - love a purse with lots of pockets. This one has 4 hidden outside pockets which keeps things secure and out of sight (including my water bottle in the insulated pocket). It's very well made - nothing cheap about it. It's just the right size without being too big. If you like subtle organization, this is the purse for you.

Pioneer Ceramic Pet Drinking Fountain, Raindrop Design with Continuously Filtered Water
Offered by Aniluxe
Price: CDN$ 58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars on my favorite things list !, June 13 2011
This was my third drinking fountain. I have 2 dogs (one is a puppy) and 2 cats. I love this fountain especially because it is ceramic. My puppy destroyed the plastic one I had before it. (too many pieces that can be chewed off). Not so with this one. I have to clean it often but cleaning it is a breeze. Also the pump can be reset by unplugging it and plugging it back in. (for those times when the bowl gets emptied). All of my animals use this bowl and love the running water. The only thing I would do differently next time is get the bigger model.