Profile for zacklee > Reviews

Content by zacklee

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

zacklee "Zacklee" (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Professional Cycling Bicycle Bike Chain Cleaner Scrubber Cleaning Tool
Professional Cycling Bicycle Bike Chain Cleaner Scrubber Cleaning Tool
Offered by Wise Mall
Price: CDN$ 6.29
4 used & new from CDN$ 5.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner for the price., Aug. 26 2014
Used it only a few times.
Pros:
-Price super cheap for quality of product.
-made well. Plastic doesn't seem like the brittle kind. Sure if treat it proper will last long time.
-pretty easy to open and get chain into it.
-nice handle to hold onto when driving chain through cleaner.
-cleans good. not perfect but a lot easier and quicker than by hand.
Cons:
-does not come with instructions. But lots of you-tube and info online to help you figure out how to use it. And wouldn't be hard to figure out on your own.
-wish it cleaned inside of links a little better.

First chain cleaner I ever used but for the price, quality, and how it cleans two thumbs up. No issue recommending that you give this chain cleaner a try.

McDavid Waist Trimmer
McDavid Waist Trimmer
Price: CDN$ 17.64
5 used & new from CDN$ 17.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Think it really works., Aug. 24 2014
This review is from: McDavid Waist Trimmer (Sports)
Used it for a 2 weeks now. I get fat pretty much only one place on my body, my gut. So I looked for ideas how to get rid of it, found this belt. Thought it would be a gimmick. I don't usually fall for buying stuff like this. I was sceptical, very sceptical. First time I used it was surprised how warm(hot) my stomach got when I went for a jog. My stomach sweat like crazy. That wasn't the biggest thing I noticed. My stomach really tightened up. Very noticeable. I have kept using the belt every time I exercise. Think I am really noticing it get firmer. Will leave more info as I continue to use the belt.

Chrome Arch
Chrome Arch
Price: CDN$ 13.71
6 used & new from CDN$ 13.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy, Aug. 24 2014
This review is from: Chrome Arch (Sports)
First off haven't used it much. Don't smoke. Bought it because I love how Zippo's are made.
Pro:
-made extremely well
-Very nicely boxed (would be great for a box)
-polished nicely
Con:
-DOESN'T come filled. So make sure you buy fluid for it.

Seattle Sports 049300 Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Clear)
Seattle Sports 049300 Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Clear)
Price: CDN$ 4.95
2 used & new from CDN$ 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for accidental wetness, Aug. 23 2014
Nice protective case for your passport. The reason I only gave it 4 stars is because it only has one ziplock and there is no guarantee that you won't get water in the case. Case is for accidental times you get it wet(spills, rain...). Not meant for swimming with or anything where you would have a chance of being in the water for any length of time.

Lewis N Clark 311 Luggage TSA Quart-Size Carry-On Toiletry Pouch, Clear, One Size
Price: CDN$ 7.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag., Aug. 23 2014
Way nicer than using a ziplock bag. Zipper will stay closed not like ziplock. Seems to be made of good plastic should last for many travel trips. Thought someone should have made these bags years ago.

BOI Bicycle Bike Cycling Short Pant Underwear 3D Silicone Pad Breathable Black L
Offered by Wise Mall
Price: CDN$ 11.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but on the small size, Aug. 23 2014
These are made very well. For the price they area good deal. The only thing like other reviews they are on the small size. If your over 34" waist look further they won't fit.

Woods 13569 Indoor Wireless Remote Control (3-Pack)
Woods 13569 Indoor Wireless Remote Control (3-Pack)
Price: CDN$ 23.05
14 used & new from CDN$ 23.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution, May 17 2014
Bought The switches for controlling lights underneath my kitchen cabinets, They work great. I can switch each light on/off individually and it saved me a lot of wiring.

Pros:
-super easy to install. Just plug in adapter to what ever you want to remotely control.
-Seems to be made very well. Good plastic. Everything seems to be made very solid.
-portable controller for key chain (little big for inside pocket)
-switches on remote work well. Think they should last for years.
-Good distance on the remote. Tried everywhere in my house and they work. I even tried from the farthest distance in my basement and it still worked great.
-separate on/off switches. Which I like, so if you can't see what your switching on/off you don't have to worry about hitting switch twice and switching off what you just switched on.

Cons:
-The plug controllers are a little bulky. If you have a power adapter or more than one control plugged in the outlet you might find it a tight squeeze plugging them both in.
-odd time I have to push on/off more than once to switch on/off
-remote did not come with a way to mount to wall. Wish it had that. But sure it won't be hard to find a way to mount. The remote is curved, so no nice flat surface to mount to wall.

Great remote. No worries buying this unit.

GSI X-Mini II Capsule Speaker - Black
GSI X-Mini II Capsule Speaker - Black
Offered by iSound Sales (Ships from Canada)
Price: CDN$ 27.50
23 used & new from CDN$ 15.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker, May 17 2014
I purchased this speaker so I could have portable audio anywhere I go. I haven't put a lot of hours on the unit yet, but it feels very well made and well worth the $30. Let's be honest, you pay a premium price for a niche product like this.

Pros:
-Has good volume . Loud enough to fill a small room. Haven't encountered any real distortion, even when pushing the volume up to higher levels.
-Accurate audio quality. Slightly "tinny" but that is to be expected with a speaker of this size and wattage.
-Unexpectedly good bass performance.
-Battery life seems very good, haven't even had to recharge it yet after putting probably 6 hours of use on it.

Cons:
-Cable length. Integrated audio cable is very short. About 3" long.

Overall, it's a really unique product that will satisfy your needs if you are looking for speakers in a small size.

True Linkswear True Tour 11.5 Golf Shoes Black/White
True Linkswear True Tour 11.5 Golf Shoes Black/White
Offered by In The Hole Golf - Canada
Price: CDN$ 158.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, May 17 2014
Love these shoes. Got a few compliments first day I used them.
Pro:
-nice and low to ground
-look amazing. Could wear them around town.
-Well made. These shoes will last a long time
-feel amazing other than one shoe.
-grip well
Cons
-one shoe isn't stitched the same as other and is a little raised. Little discomfort but not enough for me to return.
-cleats are not replaceable
Great pair of golf shoes.
Paid $50

HD Moods Aquarium 2.0 [Blu-ray]
HD Moods Aquarium 2.0 [Blu-ray]

4.0 out of 5 stars nice video, March 30 2014
Finally found aquarium Blue ray :)
Pros: -made well picture is great. Recorded at high level.
- nice variety of fish
-two tank views. One zoomed in and fish are really big or one view with fish smaller.
-can have just natural aquarium sound or music. Thank goodness. Listening to the same music over and over would have driven me crazy. And during natural, hearing the bubbles is relaxing.
Cons:
-the fish can swim out of screen. This is the only reason I gave it 4 stars. Think if fish wouldn't be able to swim out of screen the aquarium would seem more real. Soon as the swim out of screen view my brain says not real.
-think also this is a video in the ocean. The plants are real . Wish it would have been fake plants more realistic of a home aquarium.

But great video. Nice and relaxing with out all the work of cleaning a tank.

You can usually buy video for around $5