march boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family
Profile for Laurel J. Stride > Reviews

Content by Laurel J. Stride

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Laurel J. Stride "Stingraybc" (Maple Ridge BC Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
Amope Pedi Perfect Pedicure Electronic Foot File with Diamond Crystals, Extra Coarse-Pink, 1-Count
Price: CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! It is always difficult to keep the ..., Feb. 10 2016
I love it! It is always difficult to keep the hardened areas of my feet that have a habit of cracking in shape. The Pedi Perfect Pedicure tool keeps my feet nice and smooth with no more cracking. I would recommend this for anyone with hardened feet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this to have on hand for when the ..., Feb. 10 2016
I bought this to have on hand for when the one on the Pedi foot file wears out. It is hard to gage for when I will need one but always handy to have a spare on hand

Life Gear LG329 Life Essentials 3-Day Survival Kit
Life Gear LG329 Life Essentials 3-Day Survival Kit
Price: CDN$ 29.56
6 used & new from CDN$ 29.56

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a single person living alone, Feb. 10 2016
perfect for a single person living alone. Living in BC I would suggest that everyone have one on hand as we have earthquakes happening more and more in the area

Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Nail Care System; Natural Looking Shiny Nails, Effortlessly
Price: CDN$ 49.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I find it to be fairly good my only suggestion would be if they made a ..., Feb. 10 2016
I find it to be fairly good my only suggestion would be if they made a coarser file along with the one that is already there

Divatex Home Fashions 540 GSM 12-Piece Deluxe Complete Towel Sets, Cream
Divatex Home Fashions 540 GSM 12-Piece Deluxe Complete Towel Sets, Cream
Price: CDN$ 84.77
5 used & new from CDN$ 84.77

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful towels, May 22 2014
It is difficult to purchase articles online without actually seeing it. But these towels are better than what I had expected. The colour is exactly as discribed and the the towels are very comfy.

Superior 900 Gram Egyptian Cotton 2-Piece Bath Mat Set, Ivory
Superior 900 Gram Egyptian Cotton 2-Piece Bath Mat Set, Ivory
Price: CDN$ 22.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Quality, May 14 2014
I love the feel of these towels even after they were washed. The colour I choose was exactly right for my bathroom

Dracula Origin
Dracula Origin
Offered by Rarewaves-CA
Price: CDN$ 0.72
14 used & new from CDN$ 0.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Dracula yuck, May 14 2014
This review is from: Dracula Origin (CD-ROM)
I gave it this rate due to the fact that it would not load onto Windows 8 The first two disks loaded but the third would not.

Pet Life Aspen Vintage Dog Ski Coat, Small, Red
Pet Life Aspen Vintage Dog Ski Coat, Small, Red
Price: CDN$ 35.39
8 used & new from CDN$ 35.39

1.0 out of 5 stars not red it was PINK, June 13 2013
I don't know what your idea of red is but the jackets when they arrived were very definitely hot pink

Hartz 13005 Angry Birds Tuff Stuff Flyer Dog Toy, Officially Licensed by Rovio
Hartz 13005 Angry Birds Tuff Stuff Flyer Dog Toy, Officially Licensed by Rovio
Price: CDN$ 14.99
12 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good idea, June 13 2013
I have a Yorkie and he had it torn apart in the first month. definitely could be made of stronger material.

Danesco Sifter - 4 cup
Danesco Sifter - 4 cup
Offered by Golda's Kitchen
Price: CDN$ 16.00
6 used & new from CDN$ 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great, wonderful and wow, Jan. 31 2011
This review is from: Danesco Sifter - 4 cup
I had looked all over the lower mainland for a sifter like this but could not find one anywhere. I just happened to find one online through Amazon. Now I can do all the baking that I want. My old one just wore out and I wanted another like it.

Page: 1 | 2