Profile for themarn > Reviews

Content by themarn

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

themarn

Make it Paleo: Over 200 Grain Free Recipes For Any Occasion
Make it Paleo: Over 200 Grain Free Recipes For Any Occasion
by Bill Staley
Price: CDN$ 24.42
40 used & new from CDN$ 24.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, March 3 2012
I have tried many recipes in this book so far and every one of them has turned out wonderfully. I love preparing such healthy foods that also taste good. Someone mentioned in a review that you might as well use white sugar instead of "all that maple syrup" but do some research on different types of sugars before you believe that. I'd eat gobs of maple syrup over a little bit of refined white sugar any day! Lovely cookbook, and well worth the purchase.

Wee Sing for Baby
Wee Sing for Baby
by Pamela Conn Beall
Edition: Audio CD
Price: CDN$ 11.70
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as exciting as I had hoped it would be, March 10 2011
This review is from: Wee Sing for Baby (Audio CD)
It has a whole bunch of short little songs. Maybe I had higher expectations, but it's not 'fun'. I LOVE the Raffi music, so that seems to fit better with what I'm looking for to enjoy with my baby.

Baby Beluga
Baby Beluga
Price: CDN$ 9.69
10 used & new from CDN$ 5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful music, Jan. 1 2011
This review is from: Baby Beluga (Audio CD)
I bought this CD based on other reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Sometimes I just want to listen to it even on my own, hehe. It's very well done. Raffi's music is very gentle, yet a lot of fun for the young child.

Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy!
Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy!
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Board book
Price: CDN$ 13.05
81 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Jan. 1 2011
This review is from: Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy! (Board book)
Very cute book! I love Sandra Boynton, and this one lives up to my expectations of her. Love the feely stuff throughout.

The Mother of All Baby Books: An All-Canadian Guide to Your Baby's First Year
The Mother of All Baby Books: An All-Canadian Guide to Your Baby's First Year
by Ann Douglas
32 used & new from CDN$ 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, Jan. 1 2011
I'm so glad I bought this book; the information is pleasantly written, but to the point. It's a great reference for every parent.

The Bible Almanac for Kids: A Journey of Discovery Into the Wild, Incredible, and Mysterious Facts & Trivia of the Bible
by Terry Hall
15 used & new from CDN$ 0.73

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, Jan. 1 2011
I bought this book used and you wouldn't know it. It's colourful and written very nicely for older kids. I'm giving it to my nephew!