ARRAY(0xb9770840)

Profile for Wilfred > Reviews

Content by Wilfred

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Wilfred

In Sheep's Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People
In Sheep's Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People
by George K. Simon Ph.D.
Price: CDN$ 12.96
31 used & new from CDN$ 8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!! A Must Read. It may save you one day., Sept. 21 2013
This book accurately describes a covertly aggressive person. It shows in detail the many techniques people use to manipulate you and gain the upper hand without you even knowing it. It is well written and easy to read, and extremely interesting and informative.

For someone like myself who recently discovered a bad manipulative person in my life, it described this person exactly and helped me better understand my suspicions. It also helped point out all the tactics that this person had used to make me back down while he was covertly stealing my money and gaining the upper hand.

There are a lot of bad people in this world who do not have the conscience that most of us are forced to live with. As the title describes, they are like Wolves who hide in Sheep's Clothing. This book will help you spot them earlier so you don't become controlled, broken hearted and confused, or financially drained. These are smart people who will use your good heart to their advantage. Defend yourself with this knowledge!

The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing
The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing
by Jason Kelly
38 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An fantastic introduction for the beginner, Feb. 17 2012
This was the first book on stock market investing that I read. I would strongly recommend this book to anybody like myself who doesn't know alot about stocks. It will give you all the basics including how and where to buy stocks, how to evaluate stocks, how and where to research stocks, and even investment philosphies from some of the greatest investors of all time.

SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)
SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)
Price: CDN$ 69.33
10 used & new from CDN$ 54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job well, Feb. 17 2012
It does what it's supposed to and it does it well.

The sound quality is better than any of my previously owned mp3 players and it's louder. It's also easy to navigate. It's small enough to fit in your pocket along with whatever esle you normally carry, and it will even clip to your belt. This is the only mp3 player I need. I use it at the gym, in my car stereo, and I plug into my stereo at home.

For anybody who just wants to kram all their favourite music onto something small and doesn't care about the size of the screen, this could be the mp3 for you.