Profile for loulou > Reviews

Content by loulou

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

loulou

Alice (2009 Miniseries)
Alice (2009 Miniseries)
DVD ~ Caterina Scorsone
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 23.57
26 used & new from CDN$ 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Alice Story, Nov. 6 2010
This review is from: Alice (2009 Miniseries) (DVD)
I love this movie. It was fun, action-packed and quirky. I've watched it a few times already, and lent it out even more often. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Babushka's Beauty Secrets: Old World Tips for a Glamorous New You
Babushka's Beauty Secrets: Old World Tips for a Glamorous New You
by Raisa Ruder
Price: CDN$ 14.43
28 used & new from CDN$ 7.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Detail and Eco-Inspirational, Nov. 6 2010
This book provided refreshing, eco-friendly, inexpensive ideas on how to make and use your own beauty products from foods commonly found in your kitchen or local supermarket. There were many substitutions provided to facilitate the purchase of local, in-season, or available produce. The recipes themselves are primarily refreshing and I have enjoyed all of the ones I have tried. I would suggest this book to anyone, and plan to buy all my girlfriends copies for Christmas!

Paper Star lamps handcrafted from handmade paper in scintillating pattern and colours.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, Nov. 6 2010
This product was lovely - the paper star arrived flat and with minimal assembly looked just as it had looked in the photos. However, there was no wiring whatsoever. I was informed by the miniscule instruction booklet that I should provide my own wiring. That is not something I have the time to do right now. So unfortunately I now have a lovely paper star hanging on the wall sans illumination.