Profile for jeannie howard > Reviews

Content by jeannie howard

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

jeannie howard (norman, ok, usa)

Frisco's Kid
Frisco's Kid
by Suzanne Brockmann
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
42 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I do so love the series type reads!, Feb. 26 2004
Frisco's Kid by SB, was such a good story. I loved the characters. I even felt as though I knew them. What a terrific writer this lady is!

Out of Sight
Out of Sight
by Cherry Adair
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.89
61 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You go, girl!, Feb. 26 2004
If I were you Ms. Adair, I'd say chow to the puke from Ct who panned your terrific story...who needs so-called fans like farbie anyway, huh? -- Well, I, for one, got a kick out of this book! I enjoyed the different change of pace in romantic drama! You go, girl!

Behind Closed Doors
Behind Closed Doors
by Shannon Mckenna
28 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A book i really got into!, Feb. 26 2004
This review is from: Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
Behind Closed Doors was a sexy story that I really got into. I liked the characters which seemed very real to me. Way to go SM!

Le Fin
Le Fin
by Victoria Taylor Murray
18 used & new from CDN$ 15.65

5.0 out of 5 stars An on going cliffhanger that was worth the 4-bk wait!, Feb. 26 2004
This review is from: Le Fin (Paperback)
After reading this series faithfully through each of the books in it I would like to say the Lambert series by V.T. Murray is an on going cliffhanger that was worth the 4-bk wait!
I actually got excited as I waited for each book to arrive in the mail each month for the past four months.
Thief of Hearts got my attention. Forbidden peaked my curiousity. Friendly Enemies pulled me in like an anchor. And Le Fin left me begging for more!
Some of the lively characters I honestly loved and other characters I got a kick out of hating. The dialogue was entertaining and fresh and the on going plot gave me four months of nonstop (looking forward to) excitment.
Like most of the reviewers before me I was sad when the Lambert series ended and I wish this writer would bring her fun characters back again with a new 'Return to Lambert series'! That would be very cool!
In any case, I will be on the lookout for more books by this writer each time I'm in the mood for a fun read!