Profile for Melanie Gagnon > Reviews

Content by Melanie Gagnon

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Melanie Gagnon "MelMel" (Montreal Canada)

A Hunger Like No Other
A Hunger Like No Other
by Kresley Cole
Price: CDN$ 9.02
113 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I hunger for more books in this series..., July 13 2007
What can I say... I love this book. We've got Lykae's (werewolf), Vampires and Valkeries. The hero Lachlain is very tormented, dangerous and HOT... he's also found his mate. Emmaline the heroine is not quite what I expected. She's very sheltered but very modern. She goes through great character growth which makes it interesting.

The secondary characters are a lot of fun and make you want to read their own stories so I am keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Paradise
Paradise
24 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite!, July 13 2007
This review is from: Paradise (Mass Market Paperback)
I was very hesitant in selecting this one as I always preferred historical settings for a story. THANK GOODNESS I decided to pick it up as this one is my favorite Mcnaught book. Matthew our hero in this story is one of my all time favorites of any novels I've ever read (there's hundreds!). I was pleasantly surprised with the heroine Meredith. We have two characters from very different walks of life who compliment each other fantastically. I highly recommend this book.

A Kingdom of Dreams
A Kingdom of Dreams
3 used & new from CDN$ 199.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitting Title, July 12 2007
This review is from: A Kingdom of Dreams (Hardcover)
Jennifer our heroine is first described as plain, opposed to her beautiful sister. She is also courageous and very witty. Our hero Royce "wolf" is a fearsome warrior with a scary reputation. Jennifer is very loyal to her family who deserve no loyalty what so ever. Royce has a lot to put up with when it comes to Jennifer. It's beautifully written and I really enjoyed this book.

Something Wonderful
Something Wonderful
Price: CDN$ 9.92
101 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The title holds true, July 12 2007
We get to know Alexandra the heroine at an early age as well as our hero Jordan. Alexandra is a great heroine as she is not conventional in any way and is extremely intelligent and witty. Jordan is complicated, smart and intriguing. Of course Judith puts our heroes through many trials and tribulations which keeps this book highly entertaining. This book has it all!